ALPHA DEMO HOTFIX
Thanks to some great initial feedback, we were able to identify some bugs that had sneakily slipped through! Thank you for all the feedback, and suggestions! we appreciate it very much.
– Fixed bug where SFX from puzzles continued to play after completing the puzzle
– Fixed crash bug when re-hiring an agent
– Vehicles for repossession cases are now properly shown
– Fixed typo in O1L1 contract text (“Perspective” -> “Perceptive”).
– Fixed shipped build starting in windowed mode [additional testing needed to confirm 100%]
– Agents now have end shift confirmation text
– Case resolution success/fail SFX added
– Case resolution animation jitter fixed
– Currency format changed to display properly
– Audio Settings Slider properly hooked up [music, SFX, voice]
– CRTL+F10 = Standard Screenshot [default folder saved/bugit/windows]
– CTRL+F11 = Cinematic Screenshot [default folder: game/saved/windows]
– Confirmations for New Game and Exit.
– Reduced case officer reputation requirements for leveling up
– New difficulty settings for Training Centre: Rookie & Hardcore.
– Removed “moral cases” from Security caseloads to avoid confusion.
– Tutorial/Onboarding is lacking
– Does anyone read these notes?!
What was your impression of our Alpha Demo? Fill out this form and let us know!
If you’ve found a bug, feel free to use this form to log them. It would be a great help to us!